Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Everything in my life revolves around Barstow

I used to like time stamping everything I ever wrote at the beginning. Now I realize it just makes me look like an asshole. A slow typing one at that. Not going to lie, I've always bashed the blog scene. In my mind the only thing I can see is some douche documenting his day. From the type of cereal he ate in the morning to whatever god forsaken prime time television show he last watched. Joe's adventures in eating Fruity Pebbles to watching Alias re-runs never sparked interest.

Now the part where I'm a hypocrite.

At age 13 I distinctly remember having a Xanga...

Xanga was the embodiment of teen angst, for me at least.

Every stupid thing I did ended up as an entry. On August 18th you would probably find me writing about the Captain Crunch I had that morning and the re-runs of Pete and Pete I idolized till' sleep. My first ride in a time machine would be to go back to August 17th and kill me in my sleep. Therefore I could not experience that day let alone write about it. Although that would inadvertently jeopardize my existence in the future, it's a risk I'm willing to take.

Thank god Xanga these days is nothing but race obsessed Joshua Stepps arguing whether Jesus was black or not
http://search.xanga.com/searchxanga.aspx?q=Joshua%20Stepp

Don't ask.

So the creation of this is merely a way to kill time. Remarkably once you do your homework in college you seem to come up on a lot more free time. Basically because you spend a lot less time making nooses out of cheap yellow rope.

No comments: